An enthusiastic and highly ambitious Sales & Business Development Manager to join our team. We are creating a new and exciting opportunity for an aspiring individual, with a keen interest or background in graphics, print or construction, to help grow and raise the profile of our business primarily in Northern Ireland. We now have an opening for the right person to drive new business opportunities in Northern Ireland. This important role will work closely with our management team and report directly to the Managing Director.
Job Title: Sales & Business Development Manager
Salary: Attractive depending on experience
Length of contract: Full Time Permanent, with six month probationary period
Location of job: Northern Ireland
Summary of role:
As a result of our growth strategy we are now seeking an experienced Sales & Business Development Manager to become an integral part of our team.
As a key member of a closely knit and fast-paced team, your contribution, will be invaluable to the growth of Coatek. You will be skilful at hunting down and chasing new opportunities in the Construction or Commercial fit out sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
It is an exciting opportunity for an individual to make an impact with Coatek as we continue to expand. Our office is based in Gorey, Co. Wexford, however, this role will be predominately field based covering mainly, the territory of Ulster.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least two years experience in the print and graphics and signage industry, in a sales capacity;
- Be a strong communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be able to integrate quickly into a small team, who has strong self-management skills and be able to work on your own initiative;
- Have a clean driving licence and be prepared to travel regularly to meet with customers / potential customers across Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland.
Essential and desirable criteria:
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of 2 years commercial sales or business development experience in the print and graphics and signage industry;
- Experience of managing key accounts & building a pipeline of qualified leads
- Team player as well as an ability to work of your own initiative
- Excellent communication and creative skills – verbal and written
- Highly motivated and proactive with the ability to multitask and structure your day
- Good computer/IT skills with high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages and CRM
- Valid clean Driving Licence
- Access to a car
Preference may be given to applicants who have:
- Proven success in developing new markets and delivering new business
- Hold a Safe Pass / CSR or equivalent Card
- Self-driven personality
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Very good written and verbal English language skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person – in short, we are looking for someone who can spearhead our efforts to identify, target and exploit new business opportunities and who will propel our business to a new level of activity.
In return, we offer a very attractive remuneration package, with exciting career opportunities.
We’re searching for someone with great enthusiasm, people & organisational skills and a flair for communicating easily across a range of sectors. If you fit this description, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please provide a copy of your Curriculum Vitae [CV] and accompanying cover letter below. The closing date is 12 noon Tuesday 10th August 2021.