Many things suffer “fading” when exposed to sunlight – e.g. shop displays, furniture carpets and curtains, photographs, works of art, soft furnishings. We recommend this UV protection window film particularly for shops, hotels, showrooms, furniture stores, stately homes, art galleries, museums – wherever protection is
needed from the sun’s harmful rays.
Our transparent film blocks UV Rays by up to 99%*. We apply it discreetly to the inner face of the glass – enabling not only complete clarity for visibility, but also maximum protection. Our UV Protection window film can be combined effectively with most of our other window film products.
* It should be noted that UV Rays are only responsible for 60% of fading; the remaining 40% is caused by internal heating, lighting and indeed the make up of the product itself.