While the primary function of security window film is to hold glass intact in the event of it being broken, our security film also provides a surprisingly effective barrier in the case of vandalism or burglaries.
Our security film is a clear, scratch-resistant window film which prevents broken glass from becoming airborne, reducing risks of injury to occupants and passers-by, as well as damage to property and contents. Studies have shown that the application of security window film to existing glass can reduce damage and injury by up to 80% in the case of accidental breakage. It is effective against spontaneous shattering of large overhead glass panels. Tested & certified to British Standards, BS6206 Class A, B & C. We also supply products within the European ‘safety glazing’ test standard EN 12600 levels bomb-blast performance.
- Reduces the risk of injury from flying glass in the event of breakage
- Especially effective in the prevention of spontaneous shattering of glass panels
- Deterrent against burglaries
- Totally transparent
- Various specifications available
- Can be combined with other product variations