Graduate Graphic Designer
Due to further expansion we are hiring a Graduate Graphic Designer for a Junior Graphic Design role to assist the Lead Graphic Designer in creating print-ready files for wall graphics, signage, and manifestations for our production team.
The Junior Graphic Designer will play a pivotal role in our design and production department, collaborating with the team to produce creative designs aligned with client brand guidelines as well as creating fresh content.
From taking briefs to creating print-ready PDFs, they will manage projects with precision, ensuring deadlines are met to assist the increased demand of our production facility.
Experience will be gained in designing for a range of outputs from large format printing to plotter cut, CNC, laser and small format printing. Creative input will be sought during brainstorming sessions, contributing to design presentations for clients and stakeholders.
- Activities range from taking a brief, producing creative designs that align to client brand guidelines, to producing print ready PDFs for production
- Assisting the Lead Graphic Designer on projects as required
- Manage allocated jobs from supplied artworks or preparing your own artwork for print ready PDFs
- Art working using existing files & development of new ones that meet the project brief
- Producing detailed proofs for client sign off
- Ensure all deadlines are met according to production dates
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure smooth project execution
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions, provide creative input on various projects
- Assist in the preparation of design presentations for clients & stakeholders
- Create designs that adhere to client technical drawings, elevations
- Hold a recognised Graphic Design degree
- Must have graduated in the last 4 years
- Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills essential
- Understanding of technical drawings, elevations and floorplans desirable
- A logical and methodical way of working
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Very keen eye and attention to detail
- A portfolio or examples of work will be requested if called for interview
This position is an on site position in our production facility in Newtownmountkennedy in Co. Wicklow.
Job Types: Full-time, Graduate
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply please fill in the form below and upload your CV.